Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can I Get A Sprint Text Log From Sprint

MESSAGE OF FATHER RAYMOND Mailhiot

Solidarity spiritual Church ... support of our hope.
Mailhiot From Raymond, OFM
Religious Haiti: Mailhiot Raymond, OFM, Canada; Loarca Dempsey, OFM, Guatemala; Sr. Santina PERIN, Brazil.

At the end of today's celebration, January 12, 2011, we were announced the appointment of a new auxiliary bishop for Port-au-Prince, in the person of Father Erick Toussaint, pastor the cathedral. At the same time, we expressed the transfer of Bishop Poulart. After 22 months spent in the Diocese of Les Cayes, the newly appointed archbishop of Port-au-Prince. He succeeds Archbishop Serge Miot, who died a year ago, during the earthquake of January 12, 2010.




The Cardinal Robert Sarah, president of the Pontifical Council Cor Unum, read this January 12, 2010 in Haiti, the message sent by Pope Benedict XVI to Haitians:

To mark the first anniversary of the devastating earthquake that befell your country, I am bound to you all, dear Haitians to assure you of my prayers, especially for those who died.

I would also give you a word of hope in these particularly difficult circumstances. Indeed, it is now time to rebuild, not only physical structures but also civil coexistence, social and religious. I hope that the Haitian people is the first hero of his story in its current and future, also with international aid, which has already shown signs of generosity through economic assistance and volunteers from all countries .

I am present through His Eminence Cardinal Robert Sarah, President of the Pontifical Council Cor Unum. It takes you by his presence and his voice, my encouragement and my affection. I entrust to the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Patroness of Haiti, which I'm sure, from heaven, does not remain indifferent to your prayers. May God bless all the Haitians!


the Vatican, January 5, 2011
BENEDICTUS PP. XVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment