Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wedding Card Wordings - Only God.....

Break

Perhaps you've noticed, I am very weak in the wonderful world of blogs, these days ... Hehe! Is that I lead a hectic life of a rare bike, work, sleep. Two jobs. Two evening courses at the University. week. All my trips by bike. Intelligence, wealth, tan legs and steel will be the result of my summer. Yay! I will also

a little bit in St. Armand. My last trip was on "my cousin's funeral." Not really fun. For cons, the end of last week I went to a recital of piano school for my little sister. I was delighted, really! Imagine the diversity of parts, some 8 students blithely passing the theme song from "Titanic" to a Chopin prelude, making a detour "I would like to see the sea", "All animals in the world" and "Tennessee" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_rjfjYOs5g&feature=related ), we sometimes rewarding great pieces such as "Ballade pour Adeline" ( http://youtube.com/watch?v = 8_m8uMuLsl8 & feature = related ), "La Boheme" (listen also to those who does not have followed my previous post) and "Sonata Pathetique" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0u9QXNvEg&feature=related ). A beautiful moment, anyway! (And hey, I preach to my church, you say, but the three best pieces [the ones I put the link] was played by my Shicklett!)

I also have the time, many, not do otherwise, for personal reading, and finally devour the entire work of Garcia Marquez, finally finished Robin Hobb finally discover Eco (How to Travel with a Salmon) Kippling (Jungle's book), Celine (Journey to the End night) Vian (The scum of days) ... All, the sun, with my lover.

Internet? The computer takes the edge. Not too eager to find him, it would mean too much a return to school.

's all, I have nothing particular to tell ... But you can always leave me, as Geraldine, comments on the readings announced or offer me more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment