Saturday, June 28, 2008

Enlarged Stomach In Fetus

like a virgin and other junk

"Once is enough." It is in this engaging title that took place, Thursday, a show wannabe drag queens and drag kings in grass at the cabaret dredge the gates of Old Quebec.

A gay bar, hey yeah. "But Quossai Sobeeee!, You say you knew you were trends (...) but lààààà! And then your Chom?!?" Do not worry. This is my lovely roommate, the beautiful S. (Anonymity, do not forget!) Who dragged me there. Reluctance, I went to anxious, nervous, anxious, died of laughing, then delighted. Wow! What a show my friends!

Along S., one of his colleagues (gay), a friend (lesbian) and his girlfriend, and a friend (hetero) with big tits looking for another potential hetero friendship (and maybe more), I admired the large swaying perruquées asparagus, sequins, ribbons, heel-raised, etc.. Under a storm of applause that are reached (s) Françoise Virgin (which has the name of a virgin, they say), Mathieu-I forget the name of sweet-scene ("It MA TOOOOOUNE !!!!", my roommate crying, overwhelmed) and a questionable remake of Celine (the look of Celine Dion's approach mom). In total, 5 and two drag queens drag kings (aka bouboule catfish). When it comes to colorful show, that's it. And it's funny! I loved it.

Side nightclub, for cons ... I do not tripe, particularly when the decibels m'explosent eardrums down her throat. So I cut short my swaying drunk roommate (and his intense cruises) to finish the evening with Flash Cafe (place too sweet-slash-kitsch of Quebec, where the Beatles played in the carpet walls where dozens of smiling Marilyn and Elvis on the ceiling decorated with a motorcycle) in front of a poutine.

Zouaves I dropped about 2:30 to go to bed. At work, the day was long, but loooong!

But I begin again without hesitation, anytime. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment