Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pokemon Heartgold English Freeze

Conversation

Tom: Bibi ... I have yet to insomnia last night, and the other before, and one from before ... I dunno why ... and I'm afraid of not sleeping again tonight ...

SoBe (muttering, asleep already): In the sheep ... zzzzz ... But you'll see ... zzz ... it is not easy. Either they go in all directions ... zzz ... or will not want to jump me when I try. (Bailey) Should be really focused. Concentrated ... you concentrate ... kind of one sheep ... focus now ... zzz ... trying to count sheep jumping fences one ... zzz ... then you fall asleep.

the morning.

SoBe: And did you count sheep?

Tom Mouip

SoBe: Not easy, eh, to discipline them?

Tom: Well you see, I had this problem too, but I solved it by having them jump in front of me like, say "vertically", as if I was behind them, to that they scroll horizontally, because that was where I lost and they were not listening.

SoBe: Not stupid! Try Tonight (like I need to count sheep to fall asleep ... the sight of a pillow for me is the same as the bite of a tsetse fly).

the evening.

SoBe: PfffHAHAHA!

Tom: Hey uh what?! I fell asleep, me!

SoBe: I tried your trick for the sheep ... hihi! I can not sleep, me, seeing my bum sheep jump behind the eyelids, ass after cock after cock!

Tom (Gromelle): Try the other way.

SoBe (after a commendable effort): This is not really better, Tom ... like that, they stare at me jumping and I feel they run towards me to get into it ... I can not sleep with your stupid thing.

Tom: zzzz ...

SoBe ... is malignant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment