Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Itching After Gallbladder Operation

Anonymous

That's it, I have a secret admirer.

Monday, after work, I found a flower on the handlebars of my bike. Not a daisy or a dandelion picked in haste, no! Carefully wrapped a white carnation. Wikipedia emergency consultant (that means in the language of flowers, a white carnation?), I find myself divided ...

"In the language of flowers, the carnation is a symbol of love. The white carnation symbolizes passion faithful [But] in Southern Europe, the white carnation flower was long dead. It is used in Italy to make funeral wreaths. "

Considering that I do not" love faithfully "with any of morticians and embalmers others that I frequent at work (incidentally, the average of age of my fellow workers is around 57), and considering the fact where I work, I guess the second symbol of the white carnation is more appropriate.

Do I conclude that under air terribly trivial This Caryophyllaceae lies a subtle threat of death? Seduce better slay?

That's it, now I'm going to be wary of all these old chaps who claim that "perceiving is the best time of [their] day." Old crazy psychopaths. I'm gonna hang out pepper spray on my bike, stick to the words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment